At Stedi, we’re rebuilding the technological backbone of the B2B economy. Trillions of dollars flow annually through a global network of commerce via an archaic protocol called EDI, but there hasn’t been a major new EDI platform in decades (you can read more about EDI here
We help organizations of every size exchange transactions with their business partners, fully automated and at scale. Our goal is to make software so great that all the world’s business transactions run on our rails.
We have lightning in a bottle: engineers and designers shipping products week in and week out; a lean business team to support the company’s infrastructure; passion for automation and eliminating toil; $71 million in funding from investors like Stripe, Addition, USV, and First Round Capital.
Stedi is hiring its first Account Executives. Until now, we have been focused on product-led growth via self service sign-ups. With the launch of Stedi Core
, we are establishing a new revenue vertical focused on mid-market and enterprise customers.
We are looking for AEs who can both help us capitalize on an abundance of inbound leads as well as generate new pipeline via outbound sales. You’ll focus on identifying, nurturing, and closing new opportunities for mid-market and enterprise deals.
- You are exceptional at staying on top of many open threads simultaneously. You are hyper-responsive, organized, and thorough. You almost never drop balls.
- You do what it takes to get the job done. You are resourceful, self-motivating, self-disciplined, and don’t wait to be told what to do. You put in the hours.
- You have experience selling B2B SaaS. You have at least 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience, ideally in an enterprise context with a technical product.
- You have experience analyzing business use cases. You can quickly understand a customer’s business needs while also having the ability to get into the weeds on technical areas of a product to sell to technical executives. You can synthesize customer business and technical requirements in written form.
- You have a low ego. No task is too small in order to find success and generate revenue.
- You move fast. We move fast as an organization. This requires an ability to match our pace and not get lost by responding with urgency (both externally to customers and internally to stakeholders), communicating what you are working on, and proactively asking for help or feedback when you need it.
- Identify new sales opportunities, build relationships, generate interest, and create a sense of urgency for conversion
- Build and manage a pipeline from initial outreach to close, and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Maintain operational excellence in HubSpot
- Understand customer needs and requirements; communicate the business impact of Stedi’s product offerings to key decision makers at a customer’s executive level.
- Partner with the Product and Customer Success teams to communicate potential customer needs; bring in product specialists or sales engineers to a deal as needed; set customers up for success.
- OTE dependent on experience $200K – $275K
- Offers Equity
- Offers Commission
At Stedi, we're looking for people who are deeply curious and aligned to our ways of working. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly match the job description. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.