For advanced use cases that other connection types can’t cover, Stedi offers bucket connections.
We recommend using other connection types when possible. If you think your use case requires a bucket connection, reach out to support for help setting it up.
To create a bucket connection:
- Select Bucket as the Connection Type.
- Enter a descriptive Connection name.
- Select a root path. This is the directory in which the inbound and outbound transaction directories will be created. Stedi will automatically suggest a root path based on the partnership ID. You can change this if needed.
- Choose an inbound directory name that identifies where inbound files should be retrieved for processing.
- Choose an outbound directory name that identifies where outbound files should be placed when created.
- Click the Create connection to save the connection. You can now associate this connection with one or more transaction settings.