127 Vehicle Baying Order
Functional Group VB
X12I Transportation Subcommittee
This Draft Standard for Trial Use contains the format and establishes the data contents of the Vehicle Baying Order Transaction Set (127) for use within the context of an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) environment. This transaction set can be used to request or report the assignment of a motor vehicle to a specific predetermined bay (parking space) in a storage or shipping facility and to report conditions of a storage or shipping facility.
- 010Transaction Set HeaderMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the start of a transaction set and to assign a control number
- 020Beginning Segment for Vehicle Baying OrderMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the beginning of the Vehicle Baying Order Transaction Set
- 030Date/TimeMandatory->Max 1
To specify pertinent dates and timesG6201 is the date notified.
- 040Motor Vehicle ControlOptional->Max 99
To define motor vehicle identification and logistics
- 050Storage Facility CharacteristicsOptional->Max 20
To indicate the physical characteristics of any storage facility or area
- 060Transaction Set TrailerMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the end of the transaction set and provide the count of the transmitted segments (including the beginning (ST) and ending (SE) segments)