Stedi strives for backwards compatibility for all products in general availability.
The following changes are considered backwards compatible:
- New API resources.
- Additional optional parameters to API requests.
- Additional fields in API responses.
- Changes in the order of properties in API responses.
- Changes in human-readable error messages.
- Downgrading mandatory parameters to optional parameters.
When a breaking change is made, a root-level, dated version is released.
Have an idea for something we could improve? Page not clear? We love feedback - send us a message.