353 U.S. Customs Master In-Bond Arrival (Ocean)
Functional Group SO
X12I Transportation Subcommittee
This standard provides the standardized format and establishes the data contents of the U.S. Customs Master In-Bond Arrival (Ocean) Transaction Set. It is sent by ocean carriers to U.S. Customs to report the arrival of complete trains, containers or cargo covered by individual ocean bills of lading, which have moved in-bond to an inland destination.
- 010Transaction Set HeaderMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the start of a transaction set and to assign a control number
- 020Manifest Identifying InformationMandatory->Max 1
To transmit manifest identifying information
- 030Port of Discharge InformationMandatory->Max 1
To transmit identifying information for a port of discharge
- 040Master-In-Bond Arrival DetailsMandatory->Max 999
To notify Customs of the arrival of in-bond cargo.
- 050Transaction Set TrailerMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the end of the transaction set and provide the count of the transmitted segments (including the beginning (ST) and ending (SE) segments).