353 U.S. Customs Master In-Bond Arrival
Functional Group SO
X12I Transportation Subcommittee
This Draft Standard for Trial Use contains the the format and establishes the data contents of the U.S. Customs Master In-Bond Arrival Transaction Set (353) for use within the context of an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) environment. The transaction set can be used by carriers to report the arrival of complete trains, containers, or cargo covered by individual ocean bills of lading which have moved in-bond to an inland destination to U.S. Customs.
- 010Transaction Set HeaderMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the start of a transaction set and to assign a control number
- 020Manifest Identifying InformationMandatory->Max 1
To transmit manifest identifying information
- 030Port of Discharge InformationMandatory->Max 1
To transmit identifying information for a port of discharge
- 040Master-In-Bond Arrival DetailsMandatory->Max 999
To notify Customs of the arrival of in-bond cargo.
- 050Transaction Set TrailerMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the end of the transaction set and provide the count of the transmitted segments (including the beginning (ST) and ending (SE) segments).