895 Delivery/Return Acknowledgement and/or Adjustment
Functional Group DX
X12M Supply Chain Subcommittee
This standard provides the format and establishes the data contents of the delivery/return acknowledgement and/or adjustment transaction set. This transaction set enables a distributor or Direct Store Delivery (DSD) vendor to communicate adjustments to a DSD delivery or to acknowledge the completion of a delivery. The transaction set contains changes to the Delivery/Return Base Record identified during the check-in procedure. A Delivery/Return Acknowledgement and/or Adjustment Transaction containing no changes is considered to be an acceptance of the preceding Base Record or Adjustment. The transaction set will contain only the detail data which is to be changed.
- 010Transaction Set HeaderMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the start of a transaction set and to assign a control numberThe individual data fields will contain replacement values, not differences. The authentication code in the identification segment will contain the corresponding authentication code from the authentication segment in the Base or Adjustment Transaction immediately preceding it.
- 020Delivery/Return Adjustment IdentificationMandatory->Max 1
To transmit identifying numbers, dates and other basic data relating to the transaction set.
- 030Delivery/Return Identification AdjustmentOptional->Max 1
To transmit adjustments for identification data.
- 010Loop HeaderOptional->Max 1
To indicate that the next segment begins a loop
- G89 Loop OptionalRepeat 9999
- 060Loop TrailerOptional->Max 1
To indicate that the loop immediately preceding this segment is complete
- 010Allowance or ChargeOptional->Max 20
To specify allowances, charges or services.
- 020Terms of SaleOptional->Max 20
To specify the terms of sale
- 030Delivery/Return Record of TotalsOptional->Max 1
To specify summary details of total items in terms of quantity or amount.
- 040SignatureMandatory->Max 1
To transmit an electronic identity.
- 050Record Integrity CheckMandatory->Max 1
To provide a secure method of identifying authenticity of record content.
- 060Transaction Set TrailerMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the end of the transaction set and provide the count of the transmitted segments (including the beginning (ST) and ending (SE) segments).