Updated May 22, 2022
- Recognizing you when you sign in to use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites.
Some Stedi cookies are deleted at the end of your browsing session, while others persist between sessions.
Examples of the information we automatically collect through cookies include:
- Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider
- Computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting
- The location of your device or computer
- Authentication and security credential information
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time) and Stedi Offerings, content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
Approved third parties may also set cookies when you interact with our offerings. Third parties include services such as search engines and providers of measurement and analytics services.