354 U.S. Customs Automated Manifest Archive Status
Functional Group SO
X12I Transportation Subcommittee
This Draft Standard for Trial Use contains the format and establishes the data contents of the U.S. Customs Automated Manifest Archive Status Transaction Set (354) for use within the context of an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) environment. The transaction set can be used by U.S. Customs to inform carriers, terminal operators, port authorities, and service centers that the manifest for a specific vessel or voyage is going to be removed from the system. This means that either all bills of lading on a manifest have been reconciled (or closed) or that a number of them are still open and will be reconciled manually.
- 010Transaction Set HeaderMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the start of a transaction set and to assign a control number
- 020Manifest Identifying InformationMandatory->Max 1
To transmit manifest identifying information
- 030Port of Discharge InformationMandatory->Max 1
To transmit identifying information for a port of discharge
- 040Automated Manifest Archive Status DetailsMandatory->Max 1
To specify the Automated Manifest in the U.S. Customs system that is pending archive/actually archived
- 050Automated Manifest Bills Eligible/Overdue Archive DetailsOptional->Max 9999
To specify bills of lading overdue archive
- 060Transaction Set TrailerMandatory->Max 1
To indicate the end of the transaction set and provide the count of the transmitted segments (including the beginning (ST) and ending (SE) segments).