We recently released the following Guides and Mappings improvements and fixes:
- You now receive a warning when you try to delete a guide that is connected to one or more mappings. The warning lists all of the connected mappings.
- The guide builder now includes tooltips when you hover over the colored icons next to each node in the sidebar. The tooltips tell you the segment or element type and whether or not it’s required.
- The mappings UI now pre-selects all target keys when you create a mapping externally from the API or guide builder. Previously, Mappings only pre-selected target keys when you created a mapping from within the Mappings UI.
- When you enter Allowed Values for elements, the guide builder displays a shortened versioned of long JSON keys so they don't overlap with the description.
- The guide builder now allows spaces in values. This update is important for values like organization names, which require spaces for readability.